View Profile HochiganMeat

10 Movie Reviews

Love your work and the other vids you do on YT! I hope I can get to the point where I can offer contructive feedback on your work, there's nothing I can really add!

If you wanted a quicker way to do find classic sound effects, the sound effects wiki have organised em pretty well:

If you just use the old ctrl f, and "save audio as" on the samples, it's pretty painless, at least in comparison to listening to compilations!

MarcHendry responds:

oh! that's amazing! thank you!
And thanks for the compliments there too

been looking forward to this! great in both animation and storytelling- telling a story without dialogue is so much more difficult than it looks, so I appreciate it even more since I've attempted it myself. Really enjoyed the style, too.

the strangest blend of horror and comedy I've seen in a while. you've definitely got the pacing down, as well as the camera work and general cinematography, you are amazing. However, the colors still seem a bit too bright- even in the shots where you've put shadows on them. Changing the colours slightly depnding on the lighting would help sell how dark some of this is, without sacrificing the comedy side of it too much. just my two cents xx

NightSoil responds:

Hey! Thanks for watching! Really appreciate the feedback and the kind words!
We're working on our next animation which is a bit different but will still have a similar tone to this one. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to put together!

4 Art Reviews

lovely!

nice one! always liked ur shapes

clean!! i like the shoulder plates

London