Alan & Davey - Pasta Alan & Davey - Pasta

the strangest blend of horror and comedy I've seen in a while. you've definitely got the pacing down, as well as the camera work and general cinematography, you are amazing. However, the colors still seem a bit too bright- even in the shots where you've put shadows on them. Changing the colours slightly depnding on the lighting would help sell how dark some of this is, without sacrificing the comedy side of it too much. just my two cents xx

NightSoil responds:

Hey! Thanks for watching! Really appreciate the feedback and the kind words!
We're working on our next animation which is a bit different but will still have a similar tone to this one. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to put together!

-Little Face- EPISODE 1 -Little Face- EPISODE 1

Very unique storytelling style, and a very ambitious project. Try doing a bit more frame by frame stuff or effects animation for next time, that last scene really needed a bit more omph to really push it for me. Great job xx

SimonPimpon responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Unsolicitau - First World Problem Unsolicitau - First World Problem

The basic structure for a story is here, with the joke and punchline. However, some kind of build up and reversal of expectation needs to be more clear. For example, what if there's a few interesting shots of him looking like he's warming up to the advert and feeling remorse, only for him to go back to his old habits and scream for his mother?
For it to feel like a story, all it needs is some kind of change or reversal to what happens in the second "act". Otherwise, all the elements here- the static camera shots, the neon lighting, the two dimensional backgrounds- actually work pretty well. It's just the execution that needs work. And I know this because I suck at it, too. Keep going, man- the imagery is really strong here.

Unsolicitau responds:

Yeah I did a version that is basically what you are describing but found that this was funnier and the difference was pretty negligable. I know exactly what you mean though. Thanks for the input! I'm already busy working on new stuff I like to keep moving forward this was just a small idea tbh! A bit of a warm up!

Bob Vs Alfred Alfer Issue/chapter 1 (official cover) Bob Vs Alfred Alfer Issue/chapter 1 (official cover)

fucking loving the blue highlights and the poses, dude. hope to see the rest soon

SpanglishHorse responds:

Thank you. Yes you will see the rest when this reach the "goal". So share it.